There are a range of insurance products that recruitment and employment consultants should consider, all of which are available from Agency Insure and are underwritten by RSA.
Why? Because, when placing permanent and temporary staff, recruitment consultants are exposed to numerous risks. In today's litigious society, it pays to guard against these risks, failure to do so could leave your business financially exposed.
Our specialist recruitment agency insurance protects your business from the key risks it faces. Such as the negligent actions of a contract worker, a client who believes you mis-represented a candidate’s qualifications for a job placement or an employee who gets injured at work.
All our policies are tailored for the recruitment industry and underwritten by RSA, providing a level of protection second to none.
Insurances available to you include:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – P.I. protects your business against loss or damage by a client or a third party if you have made mistakes or are found to have been negligent in some or all the services you provide for them. Professional Indemnity insurance also covers any legal costs. We offer four levels of cover from £100,000 (min) to £1,000,000 (max). Our P.I. Policies Cover:
- A negligent act, or error made during the course of your duties
- Unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights
- Loss of data or documents entrusted to you
- Unintentional breach of confidence
- Unintentional libel or slander
- Public Liability Insurance - Protects your recruitment consultancy if someone is accidentally injured by you or your business operation. It will also cover you if you damage third party property while on business. Public liability insurance will cover any related legal fees, costs and expenses as well as costs of hospital treatment. We offer two levels of cover from £1,000,000 (min) to £2,000,000 (max). P.L. insurance will only cover third party claims (i.e. not your own employees - you need 'Employee's liability insurance' for your own employees).
- Employers' Liability Insurance - Protects your recruitment consultancy if an employee is injured or falls ill at work. Employers' Liability Insurance will meet the cost of compensation for injuries sustained to your employees (or illnesses), whether caused on or off site. By law, an employer must have employers liability insurance and be insured for at least £5,000,000. We offer standard cover of £10,000,000.
- Office Combined Insurance - Combines all your commercial insurance needs into one simple policy.
- Cyber Liability and Crime - A major UK cyber attack is surely a case of 'when' not 'if'. Even you don't trade online, you will still be reliant on computers for your business emails and banking. Ask yourself, how long could we cope without our emails? Contact us on 0333 321 1403 for further information and a quote.
"We have worked with Caunce O'Hara for 10+ years and are delighted with their accurate advice and timely responses. Caunce O'Hara provide Orange Genie Group with the highest quality insurances for our Umbrella employment business and Personal Service Company clients. As specialists in contractor and freelancer insurances, we know we are working with one of the best around, providing us with a range of insurance policies including public liability, professional indemnity and employers liability insurance. Caunce O'Hara understand the high standards that our company have and deliver a quality service to agreed requirements. I would highly recommend working with them."
Ross Baker, Finance Director, Orange Genie